Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tutorial Three - Blog Creation

This tutorial was basically set around creating this beautiful blog that I have done! I chose the background as it truly depicts a specific aspect of technology, and one that I love and follow in my every day life - photography!

The colour scheme is also tailored to my needs and wants as my favourite colour is green.

The blog title is a bit tongue and cheek, using the @ and ! keys as a substitute for a's and i's. How technological of me!

I already had a blog profile set up and a photo set of when I had long brown hair! Times have changed! But it will do, I think.

This tutorial I also added photos from Flikr which can be seen on the right hand side of my blog - some interesting smiles in that bunch!

Off to Tutorial Four!

-- Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment